Last weekend was the start of our soccer season with Isaac's first game! Because the girls haven't started yet it was nice to sit and watch just one kid play! The girls had fun playing on the playground and for the most part stayed entertained the whole game... WOW!
![]() | ||||
| Mary B. is dressed in camo because Bubba took her dove hunting that morning. She loved it as much as Isaac does! I got some hunters on my hands! |
This weekend has been a whole new story! We had three games going at one time! It was fun but also stressful, because I didn't want to miss one single event! I was turned every direction trying to cheer every child on at once. I looked at Bubba at one point and just smiled, I guess this is the beginning of a very busy life!!!! I love it!
Of course with this being Emma's first season she smiled her entire first game... It was adorable! She still hasn't quite gotten that you have to run and kick the whole time your out there, but I think it will come with time!
Mary B. got to play goalie the first part of her game. She is bright orange this year so they are calling themselves the jack-o-lanterns! I don't think she let but one goal through, of course her daddy coached her from behind the net the whole time! She loved it and it proved to work!
So this was Isaac's second game of the season, he has moved up to the 10 and under league and is loving it! He had a big goal today, and absolutely loves his team and friends! He has also been helping as the ball boy for Sewanee men's soccer team, at $15 dollars a game he has big plans for a new ipod!!!
![]() | ||||||||
| "A sideline view" by Mary B. Smith |






















No comments:
Post a Comment