lovin' the blue! love.
Beautiful photo!
Love the processing on this!
Love the pop of color... Breathtaking!
Very sweet photo! :)
Love the colors - it's beautiful!
Beautiful!
Gorgeous!!
The pop of blue is awesome.Leslee
I agree, beautiful colours!
So cool. Love the halo like effect behind her.I love it!Christinahttp://cmscreativephoto.com/blog/2011/01/i-heart-faces-winter-wonderland/
I love how bright this picture is!! Great shot! :)
OH MY! i'm loving everything about this photo~ just beautiful!
Oh WOW this is such a sweet catch. She is just winter dreamin. Makes me want to make snow angels.
Beautiful! I LOVE the color and her dreamy expression!
Loving the Blue in all that white! Beautiful Capture!
just beautiful! What a gorgeous photo!
i love how the blue jacket goes well with the color of her eyes! and the beautiful bokeh in the background. definitely a great memory to catch! :) thanks for sharing!
Love it!
So sweet!
Stunning! :)
Gorgeous processing.
Very striking photo.
beautiful! i bet his one is a winner this week!
the blue... just draws you right in! :)
I just LOVE your picture. I am so happy that you won. Congratulations! : )
This is beautiful. The colors are so awesome together!
Congrats on your win! Your photo is absolutely stunning. The light is perfection.
Post a Comment
28 comments:
lovin' the blue! love.
Beautiful photo!
Love the processing on this!
Love the pop of color... Breathtaking!
Very sweet photo! :)
Love the colors - it's beautiful!
Beautiful!
Gorgeous!!
The pop of blue is awesome.
Leslee
I agree, beautiful colours!
So cool. Love the halo like effect behind her.
I love it!
Christina
http://cmscreativephoto.com/blog/2011/01/i-heart-faces-winter-wonderland/
I love how bright this picture is!! Great shot! :)
OH MY! i'm loving everything about this photo~ just beautiful!
Oh WOW this is such a sweet catch. She is just winter dreamin. Makes me want to make snow angels.
Beautiful! I LOVE the color and her dreamy expression!
Loving the Blue in all that white! Beautiful Capture!
just beautiful! What a gorgeous photo!
i love how the blue jacket goes well with the color of her eyes! and the beautiful bokeh in the background. definitely a great memory to catch! :) thanks for sharing!
Love it!
So sweet!
Stunning! :)
Gorgeous processing.
Very striking photo.
beautiful! i bet his one is a winner this week!
the blue... just draws you right in! :)
I just LOVE your picture. I am so happy that you won. Congratulations! : )
This is beautiful. The colors are so awesome together!
Congrats on your win! Your photo is absolutely stunning. The light is perfection.
Post a Comment