Thursday, June 4, 2009

End of the school year... where did it go????



THE VERY FIRST DAY OF FIRST GRADE AND KINDERGARTEN!!!!!










THE LAST DAY OF FIRST GRADE AND KINDERGARTEN!!


















Isaac had a first grade award ceremony. He received the Most Respectful Award!!!!! Mama was very proud!
















































Mary B. graduated Kindergarten! She was awarded the Music Queen award!!!!! She had quite a debut in the talent show :)!I can't believe she is will be in First Grade next year!!! She has been so excited because she thinks that she will be in Isaac's class, with Isaac, next year. I keep trying to explain to her that Isaac will also move up a grade. I think she gets it, but I am just glad she wants to be in a class with him at all!!!!!

1 comment:

Catherine McPherson said...

Wow!! They are growing up!!! In the third to last picture, Mary B looks so much like you!!
We miss you guys:) I hope all is well!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails