The week before Thanksgiving we had our annual first and second grade "Patriotic" play at Sewanee Elementary! Can you spot my two kiddos??? If you can't spot them it's because my camera was never in good focus... ugh! My camera was never in good focus because Izzy was climbing up my back and Emma continually ran to the side of the stage. If you are wondering where Bubba was... he was at practice! He was able to see their precious play at a earlier performance that day! So there I was left to try and shoot, clap, babysit, and smile at my two oldest kids as they sang their little hearts out!!! I LOVE THESE KINDS OF THINGS!!! Truly I get teary eyed as I watch them perform in stuff like this. It's like the ultimate memory of your children, you know thinking back over kindergarten graduations, first days of school, missing teeth, and of course the school plays!!! Not much else to say other than the fact that we did all survive the night! I have a precious little Pilgrim and one Stars and Stripes boy who once again hold a new and sweet place in the memory bank of a very proud mama!












1 comment:
Your kiddos are so cute! :)
Post a Comment