Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall BREAK??????!!!!!!


When I was a child I don't even recall haven't a "fall break," since the kids have been in school (3 years) their fall break seems to be getting longer and longer! Great for the kids.... umm.... and great for the parents??!! No I am just kidding, I love having the kids home... relaxing, playing, sleeping in??, and scheduling a few fun activities in between. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE DID... FUN STUFF!!!! I decided just to post a bunch of pics, for some reason my computer is gone crazy, and I am having a hard time figuring out how to fix the pictures and captions! Little frustrated, sorry if some of them are too small! I will give you a brief run through and let you look away.....

The weekend of Fall break we had our cousins Madelyn and Emily in town to stay a few nights with us. We had so much fun decorating cookies, washing dishes, playing, and taking baths!
The kids love to see their cousins! I never got a picture of the Maddie and Mary B. because they played Polly Pockets all day and night! I couldn't tear them away!




































The first of the week was shots of the family for the media guide. Which by the way, practice officially started October 15th, GO TIGERS!!! We took the kids on campus after our picture was taken and I took some cute shots of them (first pictures).














On tuesday the kids and I headed into Nashville. Since the kids love to rock climb we went over to an indoor facility with Aunt Lin Lin!!!! We had a blast, the kids loved, loved, loved, climbing!!!! Lindsey and I even got a little adventurous and tried it ourselves. We had fun!
























At Mimi's we made candy apples and cookies. We played games and colored monsters! We were on a sugar high long enough to reach Nana's party the next day only to have gobs more sugar and way to much fun with all our cousins!




























































At one point I took the kids over to the dollar store to get some little trinkets! Emma, somehow walked out of there with a little play makeup!!! She decided she wanted to decorate everyone's face! Even her own...
We got home in time to see Daddy and make biscuits for dinner! It was a great week, a long week, but a great week! We are so happy to be able to come into town and see our family! It's always fun to be able to get away and relax????!!!!!!! Looking forward to that long Christmas break!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!! GO SMITHS!
!

2 comments:

The Huffman's said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!! Too sweet of a picture (the 1st one). Love your family blog Cortney!!!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Such CUTE pictures! :) Fall is such a fun season...your little ones look like they are having a great time! :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails